søndag den 23. marts 2008

Muay Thai Sparring

I have sparred many rounds in Muay Thai and has trained and sparred for a match which I due to injury could not fight. Muay Thai sparring is one of the most exciting and adrenalin creating things I have done. When I sparred my instructors I usually used the sparring as a way of testing my level and technique against better opponents. When I sparred other muay thai students the competetion was the main focus and the sparring rounds could get really competetive and even violent.

Muay Thai sparring is more like kick bpxing sparring since elbows are to extreme to use in sparring. Many times knees are also prohibited and the clinch is trained seperately. Injuries do occur but most sparring rounds are safe. Sparring is a great way of testing the strength and skill against other opponents and some sparring rounds are almost match like in intensity.

Ingen kommentarer: